Baby Talk

By Melissa - Sunday, August 08, 2010

Two weeks ago, over mugs of latte (my friend’s) and chamomile tea (mine).


Friend: Hey, if you were to have a baby girl, what would you name her?

Melissa: Why the sudden baby talk? Is there something that I should know? (Pure sarcasm, folks.)

Friend: Naw naw. I’m just curious, since I’ve seen you swooning over babies pretty often.

Melissa: Baby girl, you said? I like Ayla and Maia.

Friend: Nice names. (grins cheekily) What if you were to have a baby boy?

Melissa: You and your never-ending questions. I like Atticus, for a boy.

Friend: Looks like you’ve got it all planned out. I’m so happy for you. I think that you’d be an amazing mumma.

Melissa: (gushes and blushes) Awww, thank you.

Friend: So, when do I get to hold babies - Ayla, Maia and Atticus?

Melissa: -_- Let me find their daddy first.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments