Blissfully Contented

By Melissa - Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I am immensely happy and blissfully contented.

I am overwhelmed by what God can do, is doing and will do, when I truly seek His heart’s desire in everything.

Admittedly, many times I get worried. I doubt. I ask too many questions. I rile myself up with anxiety.

My heart poured out and my soul bared, I was never pushed aside.

Instead, He smiles and replies, “Take MY yoke upon you. Let ME teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your soul(s).” (Matthew 11:29, emphasis added.)

The Saturday and Sunday that just passed, I gaped in awe and lifted my face to heaven, radiant.

Tears rolling down my face, I gratefully thank Him for the greatest honour He has bestowed upon my life - the privilege to be used as HIS vessel.

How can I not fall over and over in love with Him? How can I not give Him my all, everything that I am capable of in this life?

I can’t think of anything better in life, truly.


His heir and co-heir with Christ,
Melissa.


P/S: Daddy,

You are a representation of Him in our home. In this life, there is no one else who could ever love me more (other than God). I love you, forever.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments