Hard.Rock.Dining

By Melissa - Friday, February 12, 2010







Jumbo Combo
(with Santa Fe Spring Rolls, Hickory-Smoked Chicken Wings, Onion Rings, Potato Skins and Tupelo ChickenTenders).

Verdict: Scrumptious. I loved the chicken wings and chicken tenders.



Hickory-Smoked Bar-B-Que Chicken

Verdict: The chicken was succulent and tender. I loved the ranch beans dip that was splendid with the chips.



Grilled Salmon Steak

Verdict: The salmon was perfect, brimming with juice. The carrots were a little hard.




Hard Rock Nachos
(with Grilled Chicken)

Verdict: This is one of my favourites. The tortilla chips were flavourful and crunchy, the cheese melted (but not hardened) and it was complemented with an awesome Grilled Salsa.


P/S: I was digging into the dessert (Fresh Apple Cobbler) with much gusto that it slipped off my mind to take a shot of it. I think that the dessert was the highlight of the night. It was to-die-for.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments