Early Christmas Gift

By Melissa - Monday, November 02, 2009

for myself, of course.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And, I'm loving it.

The pigment (at the far left) is so gorgeous. The texture is very fine and despite its' off-putting colour at first, it morphs into a beautiful pinkish nude sheen.

The reason for getting this collection (by the way, this is MAC's Holiday Collection 2009) is because of my itching to try out a gel eyeliner, AND the uber cute pewter bag with teal coloured details.

Touchwood, I am rather contented with this. The liner is a marriage of a kohl pencil and a liquid liner. It glides on effortlessly with the liner brush (mini MAC eyeliner brush #209).

I have a feeling that Christmas is gonna be splendid this time around *winks*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments