The Weekend That Was - Chanel Launch Party, Project PLAYDATE + Cutest Munchkins

By Melissa - Monday, October 13, 2014


Saturday (Oct 11th, 2014)

AM: A speckle of spoiling, courtesy of Chanel. Read more about it *here*.


Noon: Dashed from where I was, endured the crazy Saturday afternoon traffic and reached Mi-Chelle's to help out with the project which we are working on. I'll share a little more about it real soon, but for now... a sneak peek...










PM: By the time the session drew to a close, it was already evening. Before I left, I snuck into bed with two of the cutest munchkins of all time, cuddled them in my arms and read the story of Noah and The Ark to them, twice.











Sunday (Oct 12th, 2014)

AM: Worship led for church.


PM: Dinner with The Family. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments