Rainbow Mail

By Melissa - Tuesday, July 09, 2013

At 11:39am today, Seanna pinged softly, a subtle chime indicating that she had received a new email.


I opened up my Mail application and found a work-related email sent in the most colourful of hues...

.

.

.

.

.





I loved the pop of colours and I reciprocated in the best way known to my senses... with every possible (tasteful) shade added (in harmony, of course!) to the reply.

.

.

.

.

.




FYI, my colleague's name is Sofia. And no, I did not miss out the 'i' in her name. One of her customers mistook her name and called her Sofa on one occasion (missing out on the 'i'). It became a running joke for all of us and I've referred to her by her new (and improved) name from that day forth. 

Apparently, only some of us found the joke funny, as this was her reply to me a few minutes after I sent mine...

.

.

.

.

.




She'll grow to love her new name, I'm convinced. She just needs some time to get used to it. =p


----------


If only all work-related email correspondence were this colourful and fun...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments