Day 5

By Melissa - Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Of what, you might ask...


I am on Day 5 of U-Turn, Acts' annual 21-days prayer and fasting. It is my joy to partner and participate with the church as we corporately seek God for revival (the theme for this year), lift up the Bride of Christ in prayer and petition, as well as for personal breakthroughs.

There are several types of fasts and I have chosen the partial (forgoing breakfast) and Daniel (no meat, vegetables and fruits only) fast.

I so believe in the power of prayer and fasting. Time and again, I have discovered more of Him in ways tangible, amazing and real.

So, staying true to my fasting diet, I cooked aloo gobi (spiced cauliflower and potatoes) as dinner tonight. (Psst, click *here* for the recipe.)


First attempt and it turned out smashing. I see a future for this dish. My satisfied taste buds nod in agreement.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments