Perfect Clock (For Me, That Is)

By Melissa - Saturday, October 15, 2011

I once confessed this to you, dear Readers:

"I am late, always. No matter what I do, I am usually late. If there was a medal for 'punctuality', I would be one of the top contenders for the 'coveted' award.

I have tried it all - Adding half an hour to my clock, setting a reminder in my cell phone, waking up earlier (hah!), making my friends intentionally lie the soiree time to me, but nothing seems to work. It doesn't count on what I do, I have been consistently late. I guess I am naturally late."


You can read more about my tell-all {here}.


Over time, I have improved, a teensy-weensy bit. By that I mean, I am usually now (at most) 15 minutes late for gatherings. Other times, I arrive on the dot. On rare occasions, I arrive 5 minutes before the slated time.

However, I saw a clock which I like immensely today.




#We all know that punctuality is overrated.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments