Laced with Lameness

By Melissa - Tuesday, October 11, 2011


Wore my LBD with lace trimmings for my Digital Storytelling Dress Up Day. Channeled Audrey Hepburn ala Sabrina (1954) minus the head accessory.





Meet my friend, Rosanne - QUEEN of Lameness. Why was she bestowed with such an honorary title? Because, this was her FB status yesterday:

"Do you know that Tom Cruise has a brother in Thailand. His name is:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tom Yam.
I'm funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."


------------


Yeah, sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with her.

I guess it's because she has a really kind heart and giving attitude, to the point where she was willing to loan me her grandmother.

Coincidentally, lame is her favourite word but hey, what do you know... It's also my favourite reason for having her as my friend.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments