Baby Date: Cuddles to Last for the Next 4 Months

By Melissa - Thursday, July 28, 2011

It is no secret to the readers of Chatty Lass (most of whom are friends) that I adore babies and I would love to have some of my own, some time in life later on.

So, it is natural (and not at all weird) for me to think of all things baby - Coos and gurgles, their sweet scent, deep-bellied laughter (usually after contorting one's face into something peculiar, like say a goldfish), little fingers and tiny toes, and the list goes on.. and on... and on.

Today, before returning to the Concrete Jungle (which would mean no more Baby Time for the next 4 months), I paid a visit to my favourite baby in the whole wide world.


BABY KYRA (!!!)










Chubby cheeks - LOVE smooching them!







My favourite shot of the day!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments