Baby Date: 4th Month Update

By Melissa - Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The last time I saw Baby Kyra was almost 3 months ago. In the three months that I have been away, she thrived and grew - to be more and more luscious by the day, with huge brown eyes and gorgeous lashes to boast.

I visited her and her Mumma today, the three of us had lunch and later in the evening, tea break; complete with tea, a scone and a muffin (only two of us ate though, the third gazed longingly but is not ready for food consumption just yet).

Her Mumma thinks that I am bias, and I guess that I am; but all in good faith and rightly so - because I happen to think that she IS the cutest baby I have ever seen.

All afternoon, I was serenaded with the singing of her lovely gurgles, treated to her sweet baby scent and in turn, she got a bucket of smooches on her chubby cheeks.

I hate to boast, but I think that I have had the best afternoon with my girls.






Baby Kyra: "Look Jie Jie Melissa, I am rocking the booties you gave me. Now, did I bring it, or did I bring it?"




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments