April 9th, 2010

By Melissa - Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Hickory Smoked Bar-B-Que Chicken

Verdict: I nipped a little of this the first time, and it's really good. I loved it so much that I had the whole plate to myself this time around. Needless to say, I couldn't finish it (It's HALF a chicken, and a huge chicken at it). The fries, dipped in the ranch beans is the perfect combo (this coming from a person who does not like fries).





Fresh Apple Cobbler


Remember I mentioned it here that the desert to-die-for? I managed to restrain myself for a couple of seconds to snap a shot of it.

Verdict: Absolutely delish. The warmly toasted walnuts, soft, almost-melting cinnamon-scented apples with crunchy crumbles is a match made in heaven when partnered with Hard Rock's homemade ice-cream. The drizzle of caramel sauce is the perfect round-up. Yum!


----------






Love you, Annie. 
Thanks for the years of awesome friendship.


*
Related post(s):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments