The Weekend That Was - Crazy Week, Qing Ming, Furious 7 + Business Trip

By Melissa - Monday, April 06, 2015

This week was slightly lunatic, work-wise. Only slightly. My brain matter is still safely preserved within my skull, last I checked. So, all is good, for now.

A super quick peek into my week and weekend before I resume packing my half-filled luggage...


1. The best kind of chill pill





2. Good Friday





To Your executioners, You bestowed forgiveness. To a thief, You offered paradise.

You gave me Your best when I was at my worst. Love undeserved yet so freely given. Your love has truly won my heart. I am Yours forever.



3. Qing Ming 2015





Ye Ye and Ma Ma, Ah Kong and Ah Ma,

You may be gone from our touch, but never from our hearts. I miss all of you so dearly.




Deafeningly loud, heaps of eye candy (the cars, not the men), way too much muscle, gripping plot and I was kept at the edge of my seat for almost the entire movie. Loved the tearjerking send-off in the end for Paul Walker.

My ultimate favourite from the Fast & Furious franchise.



5. Packing up for a working trip abroad

It has been a rather rough week and right now, I'm alternating between checking up on last-minute work details and blogging. My luggage is only half-packed and I've to be up in 4 hours for my business trip to… (to be revealed when I get back).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments