I Almost Burned Down My Office

By Melissa - Thursday, March 07, 2013

Yup.


And it only took a mere 1.5 weeks upon entering the working scene.  


I shall not go into details, but all I will divulge is: Burnt smell, thick cloud of smoke, gagging, choking, coughing, more smoke, and now, the smell permeated the entire office because of the centralised air-conditioning.

Don't get me started on the laughter that came with it, after the furore died down. It is almost 4.5 hours after the incident took place and my colleagues are still sniggering about it.

I'm just really thankful that no sprinklers and evacuation were involved. 

If anything else happens this year that can top this, I am going to buy myself a crown. On it will be written, 'Queen of Epic Embarrassment - 2013'.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments