Christmas Eve Dinner with The Family

By Melissa - Thursday, December 27, 2012

I was put on the task to arrange this year's Christmas Eve dinner with my family.

So, Evie was hard at work - delivering the invitations, confirming everyone's availability and keeping track of it all.

After the luncheon with The Muncheros, we primped up, dressed up and headed out for dinner.


Dinner with a view.






Best satay on the planet.


I only managed to take pictures of our appetizer before the evening sun was curtained by a prussian blue hue all across the sky.

After a hearty meal, we proceeded to the Little Uncle's home; where there was dimmed lighting, sparkly lights on a Chrissie tree, wine, Christmas carols gently playing in the background, presents and most importantly, family, my family.

I went home that night with a full stomach and a bursting heart.


The Little Uncle's Christmas tree.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments