Christmas Package from My Beautiful Friend

By Melissa - Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yes, that is what I call her, "My Beautiful Friend". Because, she is a real beauty, inside and out.

I was to sign for a package which arrived a day before Christmas, but I was in church since dawn on that day and the post office was closed the next day. I left for HUGE 2011 at Port Dickson and was there for four days. And like it is for all camps, campers usually return with sore throats and a need for sated rest, for the next 24 hours. I wasn't excluded.

That left today. So, went to the post office I did.

And, I came back home with this

.

.

.

.

.

.

.






I carefully tore off the sticky tape on the back of the package. In it was a Chrissie present.









My gift - Front.


*

Dearest Vicky,

THANK YOU for this Chrissie gift. Those two words, they barely suffice to show the depth of my appreciation for your kindness and thoughtfulness.

The move, the transition and the adapting this year wasn't easy. I moved down to KL not knowing to expect, with only one thing in my heart: I knew I was walking in the will of God. And the thing about walking in the will of God is this: He never promised that it will be all smooth-sailing, but He did say that He will walk it through with us.

He did exactly that, and He did more - He blessed me with a friend like you.

You're His blessing to me. I treasure you and I cherish our friendship.


Love you heaps,
Melissa.

*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments