Daddy's Girl

By Melissa - Saturday, November 05, 2011

And, proud of it!


| Tonight's text session with the most handsome man I know. |


Melissa: Goodnight, Daddy. Love you. Hugs and kisses.

Daddy: Hello, my sweet Papadom. Yeah, love you lots too. ........................ Get a good rest. Goodnight.

Melissa: WHY are you calling me Papadom?! Explain yourself, please.

Daddy: I love them.

Melissa: You love papadoms? Since when? You have never asked for extras whenever we are at Velloo Villas.

Daddy: There, they are not so nice. Those that are nice, I like. Anyway, why are you so troublesome? I call you that because I like and love you la!

Melissa: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It was on purpose. I wanted you to say that you love me, AGAIN. I love you too!

---------------


My pet name is constantly evolving and graduating, for the better (I hope).

First, it was 'Cheesecake'. Then, it was 'Darling Cheesecake'. And now, 'Sweet Papadom'.


---------------


P/S: Daddy,

It is my one and only wish that your pet names for me get sweeter in time. God forbid one day, these pet names plummet to the depths of Cheesy-Ville or I be called 'Petai' or 'Durians' (your MOST favourite foods in all the world) - I can't decide which of the two is worse.

Love you too much,
Melissa.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments