He Writes The Most Beautiful Stories

By Melissa - Wednesday, May 23, 2018


He knows how much I love stories and graciously endows me with an affinity for words to craft them, which I first treated as a hobby. I never expected it to be anything more. As it turns out, my pastime blossomed to become my profession, my passion, and in recent days, my calling. I pursue it relentlessly; sometimes failing, but ever forward.

Beyond sharing the stories of others (which, in itself, already evokes so much joy), He then gives me my own. Every work promotion came with a God-weaved story, each more wonderful than before. This most recent, straight-out-of-heaven one is a dear favourite.

Here I am, catching a breather and incredibly excited for the next chapter to unfold. He writes the most beautiful stories, and I know, without a shred of doubt, He is writing mine.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments