Social Butterfly or Busy Bee? Perhaps, Both.

By Melissa - Tuesday, December 27, 2016

While sorting out my haze of email bookings and hurricane of printed travel itineraries today, I decided to list them out in order for easy reference. When I was done, I gave it a thoughtful look, took a deep breath and surveyed the room for a nearby wall (to bang my head on). 

Perhaps, you may think I’m being a little melodramatic. While my tendency for exaggeration may venture off course occasionally, I assure you, this isn’t a joke. 

December has been an insanely busy month, even for my standards. What I failed to realise was how the first two months of 2017 will exceedingly surpass it, in terms of hectic-ness.  

Just take a look at my weekend schedule: 

December 2016 (Week 1) - Freelance work from home. 
December 2016 (Week 2) - Staycation in the city
December 2016 (Week 3) - Weekend trip to Singapore
December 2016 (Week 4) - Penang for Christmas. 
December 2016 (Week 5) - Penang for the New Year. 

January 2017 (Week 1) - Back in KL for work. 
January 2017 (Week 2) - Penang for D's wedding. 
January 2017 (Week 3) - KL for A’s solemnisation / Weekend event. 
January 2017 (Week 4) - Penang for A’s reception. 
January 2017 (Week 5) - Penang for CNY. 

February 2017 (Week 3) - Trip abroad. 


*gulps* 


Talk about ending and starting the year with a bang. Living out of a suitcase for the next few weeks should be fun...


Captured this winged beauty in my garden some time back. Seemed fitting to include this shot in this entry.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments