What A Productive Saturday Looks Like

By Melissa - Saturday, August 06, 2016

My awe-inspiring, highly productive Saturday plans (as written on Dayre):

1. Wear my PJs all day.
2. Have brunch in bed at 2pm.
3. Shower at 9pm.
4. Change into a new set of PJs.


Homemade brunch of 3/4 boiled eggs, kaya-butter toast, green apple, blood oranges and TWG's Silver Moon.


Did 2 out of 4 so far. Totally nailing this thingamajig.... until my ex-colleagues told me that they're in town and unanimously decided we should have tea together. And then, Freelance Work reckoned since my plans to bum out are foiled, might as well milk it to his advantage.

8am call time for work tomorrow, till a ghastly 5:30am. Nothing quite as fulfilling as working on the weekend, I'll have you know. *rolls eyes x 1637529 times*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments